Hunt 'n Sneak
A downloadable game for Windows
Light is both friend and foe in Hunt ‘n Sneak – a manic party game set in a world where mystical creatures dwell. Threatened by the fearsome Gobblers, the Pixies’ struggle for survival has begun. Will you use your wit to sneak past the Gobblers, or use your cunning to hunt the elusive Pixies?
Hunt 'n Sneak is releasing soon!
We will be announcing the release date towards the end of February so keep an eye out for that. Head on over to Steam to wishlist the game so you're fully prepared for the game's launch.
We will also be updating the demo on itch.io so follow us here and we will let you know as soon as it's available.
Steam: Steam page
Website: Hunt 'n Sneak website
LIGHT IS BOTH FRIEND AND FOE
Hunt ‘n Sneak is unexpectedly chaotic, with light truly being both a friend and foe to those who play. The environments have been hidden beneath a mysterious fog, and the Gobblers beacon is the only constant light source in the game, and trust me, this is not the kind of light you want to be going towards! Players will soon be sitting on the edge of their seats with their heart rates racing. Where are you? Is a Gobbler nearby? Are you safe? Are you walking continually into a wall? Are you even still alive??
Players controlling the Pixies must use their wit and memory to recall where they are located, all the while hoping they aren’t walking towards a Gobbler! Not all is doom and gloom, as Pixies are able to emit a Ping, which briefly illuminates their surroundings. Be aware, however, as you never know who might be watching, and a Gobbler may soon be chasing you down! So, illuminate your surrounds and then quickly disappear back into the shadows to escape capture and survive the Gobbler invasion!
ENTER THE PIXIE REALM
The Pixie realms was once filled with light and wonder, and Pixie colonies were found across all the lands. Once idyllic, the Pixie realms have been forced into chaos. The fearsome Gobblers have invaded, and, have brought with them an unnerving darkness. Where light and colour once shone a mysterious fog has now smothered the lands.
The Gobblers have descended upon the Pixies with the sole intention of stealing and consuming the magical essence found within a Pixie. You see, Pixies consume Moon Drops, a powerful light energy source, and transform it into an energy they can then use. The Gobblers are unable to consume pure Moon Drops, and so they hunt down all the creatures who do.
- Edge of your seat online and local multiplayer for 2 to 4 players.
- Traverse the depths of a murky cave, roam the ruins of an abandoned mansion, explore an enchanted forest, and sneak through a long-forgotten castle, as you travel across each of the Pixie kingdoms.
- Game modes:
Ping - Pixies must survive long enough so that the Gobbler runs out of power.
Stockpile - Gather up all the Moon Drop essence before the Gobbler has a chance to pounce!
Cursed - Pixies are being turned into Gobblers! Spend the least time as a Gobbler to win.
Ping for your life - The Gobbler can now force the Pixies into pinging. Marco Polo anyone?
- Unique character abilities including: Wormhole teleportation, autonomous scouts, disguise and many more.
- Play with whatever is comfortable; controller or keyboard.
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||asymmetrical, Casual, Co-op, couch-co-op, Fantasy, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, party-game, Stealth|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube|
Everything is included, all you need to do is run the game
- Hunt n' Sneak Devlog #5-7 - Rethinking the Darkness and Adding to the Roster!Jul 04, 2018
- Hunt 'n Sneak Devlog #4 - Multiplayer Beta Online and Some Bright Ideas!Apr 28, 2018
- Hunt 'n Sneak Devlog #3 - Multiplayer, Abilities and Upcoming levelsMar 24, 2018
- Hunt 'n Sneak Devlog #2 - Lighting tests and Online MultiplayerFeb 22, 2018
- Hunt 'n Sneak Devlog #1 - Multiplayer and more controllersFeb 14, 2018